Here's a simple Mother's Day card that requires only a few supplies and can be graded to meet the needs of children of all skill levels!
- construction paper
Directions:1. Depending on your child's skill level, grade the first step appropriately:
- Child draws and then cuts out shapes
- Child traces and then cuts out shapes
- Child cuts out shapes already drawn on paper
3. Add a message to the inside. This is a great way to sneak in some handwriting practice!
- Child can write a message independently
- Child can copy a message from another paper or from farther away
- If you want to work on typing, type a message, print it and glue it to the inside
- bilateral coordination
- fine motor dexterity
- eye hand coordination
- scissor skills
Happy Mother's Day!