Monday, October 10, 2011

SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks

SmartKnitKIDS has a great line of seamless socks for those sensory kiddos who just can't tolerate wearing socks.

Professionals can request an Educational Kit, which comes with a sample pair of SmartKnitKIDS socks and informational brochures to hand out to parents.

The socks are a tube shape, so there is not a seam at the heel.
As you can see in the picture below, the SmartKnit sock (on the top) is nearly seamless, compared to the regular sock (on the bottom).




Here is a close-up of the toes (on my hand, because I couldn't fit into the kids XL :)
And here's a close-up of a regular sock:



The prices start at $6.95 for a pair of children's socks, which seems a little pricey, but if you have a child who truly cannot tolerate wearing socks, it is probably money well spent.


SmartKnitKIDS also carries socks for big kids, seamless AFO socks, seamless undies, and seamless undertees.


***I am in no way affiliated with SmartKnitKIDS. I just think that they have a unique product that more people should know about.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks! I had heard about seamless socks but never really took the time to look around for them. I just ordered a pair from SmartKnitKids for my son - and a pair of seamless undies too. I'm looking forward to receiving them and hopefully he'll find them comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your son likes them. I would love to hear about how your son like the seamless undies. And I'm sure other parents would like to hear about your experience too!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy: