Monday, August 13, 2012

Speaking of apps I love...

The Handwriting Without Tears app has finally been released!!! I've been waiting for this for years...only to find out the app is not compatible with the iPad 1. Maybe I'm old school (I prefer the term early adopter), but my iPad 1 is all I've got, and I can't download this app that I've been waiting for years to be released :(  I hope the folks at Handwriting Without Tears will do something to remedy this, as I know I'm not the only one who has an iPad 1 and can't afford to buy the latest iPad every year.

If you'd like to check it out, you can learn more about the app at www.wetdrytry.com.
Handwriting Without Tears: Wet-Dry-Try Capital Letters & Numbers is available for purchase from the app store for $4.99.

Has anyone gotten their hands on this app? Is it is great as it looks? I would love to hear all about it!


1 comment:

  1. Today at preschool drop-off, Cam kept getting upset that he wasn't properly forming his letters correctly on his sign in sheet. This app might be perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete

You might also enjoy: