Friday, August 16, 2013

Weekend Reads

I'm starting to feel a twinge of fall in the air. With just one more week until I go back to school, I thought I'd share some back to school themed reading this weekend.

Great Fine Motor Tools to Incorporate in Your Classroom | Miss Mancy's Blog. From chopsticks to play dough to mini erasers. Miss Mancy has got a ton of great OT inspired ideas to incorporate development of fine motor skills into your classroom this fall.

Ten Things You Want Your Kid's Special Education Teacher to Know | To The Max. You have no idea how much I would love to receive this information on each of my students in the fall!

Decrease Back to School Jitters with these Strategies, Tips to Decrease Back-to-School Stress, Long Summer Vacation? Top 10 Ways to Maintain Your Student's Attention!, and 6 Tips to Make Back to School More Organized | Special-Ism. Special-Ism is all over the back to school transition! They have so many great articles right now, I couldn't choose just one (or two!).


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: