Friday, April 25, 2014

A Few Things

A few things I've come across that I think are worth sharing:

 

The importance of play

This article had me at the headline: Meaningful Activities Protect the Brain from Depression. OTs know all about meaningful activities (aka: "occupations").

I love the Squiggle Wiggle Pen and here's a great way to use it!

Do you struggle to limit your child's screen time? I cannot even express how much I LOVE this system Shasta is using to limit the screen time in her household.

Speaking of screen time, AOTA's Checking the Pulse has a list of 10 apps that will help you save time.

And in honor of Autism Awareness Month, here are a few things autism-style:

 

Sesame Street is doing their part to raise autism awareness.

Some books to help kids understand autism.

And lastly, please don't forget that wandering is a serious problem among children with autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: