Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Features

This week I...

- returned from vacation and am working on getting caught up reading all of my favorite blogs. Now it's time to pack for the big move. I can't really put it off any longer!

- reviewed the new BrainWorks App by Sensational Brain for PediaStaff. I'm loving the potential this app has for helping children become more independent in self-regulation and following sensory diets, so head over to PediaStaff and read  more about it!

Friday Features Link:

- Embrace Your Chaos has started a new series called 101 Ways to Play. So far this series has covered classic games and ways to play, such as Simon Says, coloring with sidewalk chalk, building a fort, and playing with Play-Doh. Full of great for ideas to keep kids engaged in play, while also promoting physical and sensory development at the same time. I look forward to following this entire series!

2 comments:

  1. Running now to read about that app!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you have any specific questions about it and I'll try to help out. I haven't had the chance to try it with any kids yet, but it looks very promising.

      Delete

You might also enjoy: