If so, show your support with AOTA's new button, seen above (and on my sidebar). Click here to download the Proud Member button (no surprise here, but this is a member only feature).
And while I'm on the topic, here are a few reasons why I'm a proud AOTA member:
- I'm proud to support AOTA's advocacy efforts, both for the profession and for consumers.
- I'm so happy when my OT Practice magazine and AJOT arrive in my mailbox.
- I love receiving a discount on AOTA products and continuing education.
- I learn quick tidbits about current events and news in my inbox from AOTA's 1-minute update.
- I checked OT Joblink regularly after my recent relocation across the country.
- I can always get any practice related question answered on the members-only forums on OT Connections.
- AOTA's website is full of so many useful resources, from Fact Sheets to research to AOTA official documents. You can really find everything you need!