Friday, June 14, 2013

Weekend Reads

Happy Friday! Summer is almost here! Today would have been my last day of school if we hadn't had all of those snow days...Oh well, the snow days were a nice break at the time, and I must say I really enjoyed the snow after years in California.

Here are a few weekend reads to get you in the mood for summer:

Fun Kid-Friendly Summer Snacks | Embrace Your Chaos. These peanut butter banana bites look kid- and adult-friendly to me!

Tips for a Successful (Educational) Summer | Engaging Minds. These are some of my tips to help your child set goals, prioritize, and plan for a successful summer. Don't just read my guest post...be sure to check out the rest of the Engaging Minds blog as well as their great Tip of the Week posts!

45 Ways to Show Dad You Love Him {For Kids}| No Time for Flashcards. Here are some fun ways for kids to show dad they love him, just in time for Father's Day.



2 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see another pediatric OT blogging. We are 2 Pediatric OTs and we started a blog about a year ago. Check us out. We will definitely continue to follow your blog. http://therapyfun4kids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I've added your blog to my reading list and look forward to following and reading about all of your great therapy ideas. It's so great to "meet" other OT's via the internet!

      Delete

You might also enjoy: