Monday, March 31, 2014

App of the Week | AOTA Conference App



With the AOTA Conference right around the corner, I thought this would be a good time to highlight the AOTA conference app. Don't have it yet? I highly recommend you download it now. It's available for both Android and Apple, which is awesome because I have an iPad and an Android phone, which will both be coming to conference with me. The other great thing about this app is that it requires a log-in, so I can sync between my Apple and Android products. That doesn't always happen!

Here are a few screenshots of the app:
I love the Twitter Feed at the bottom of the home page!

Browse by content area.

I think I've got a bit too much on my schedule :(  But in my defense, a lot of these are posters that I want to check out, so maybe I'll get to most of this.

Yay! The new Leadership Reception. Friday night. Hope to see you all there!

I do wish this app had the ability for me to manually add in items to the schedule (like a lunch with some colleagues or an alumni meet up). That way I could see if any of the sessions I want to attend will conflict with anything on my non-conference calendar. Other than that, I have no complaints. This is a very useful tool for those attending the AOTA Conference in Baltimore

Visit the AOTA website for more information on downloading and using the conference app!

Are you going to conference? Send me a tweet (or email if that's more your style) and let's meet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: