Sunday, January 22, 2012

Check out my therapy store!

Click here to check out my occupational therapy store on Amazon! It contains games and activities to promote fine motor development, my favorite handwriting supplies, and activities for preschoolers working on developing scissor skills and pre-writing skills. It is a bit of a wish list for school OTs and early elementary teachers (if only school budgets allowed for such dreams :). I hope you find the store to be a useful resource.

I plan to add more categories in the future to include infant and toddler development, feeding and eating supplies, and sensory activities. Please let me know if there are any other areas of development that you would like to see me include.

Disclosure: I am a member of the Amazon Affiliates Program. If you purchase an item on Amazon after clicking on my page, I will receive a small percentage of the price of the item. This does not affect the price you pay. I plan to use the proceeds I receive to donate to charity or to purchase therapy equipment for families in need of assistance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: