Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Name

Happy New Year, everyone! I've decided to start this new year out by slightly changing the name of my blog. I started my blog last fall as a place to keep track of fun therapy activities, share news and resources relating to pediatric OT, and to connect with other occupational therapists. I don't claim to know everything there is to know about pediatric OT, so I feel Notes from a Pediatric Occupational Therapist is more fitting. I'll try it out for a bit and I can always change it again :)

Thank you to all of the readers and followers for your support. My blog has received more traffic and feedback than I ever anticipated (thanks to people pinning away on Pinterest, which, by the way, activating my Pinterest account is on my to do list for this year!). I hope you continue to find something interesting or useful (or both!) in my blog. As always, feel free to contact me at AbbyPediatricOT [at] gmail [dot] com anytime with questions, comments, topics you'd like to see me blog about, random thoughts, or whatever else is on your mind!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: