Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Features

This week I,
 ~finally got my Pinterest account up and running. I know, I'm probably the last person to join, but if you're still not sure what all this talk about Pinterest is, you can check out AOTA's How To Use Pinterest: Tips for Occupational Therapy Practitioners. To follow me on Pinterest, just click Follow Me on Pinterest!

~got some great resources from the OTConnections Feeding, Eating, and Swallowing Forum on behavioral techniques for feeding. Will keep you updated on what I learn and how it works out!

~downloaded a bunch of new apps for my iPad. I'm hoping to find some to encourage fine motor development in the birth to three population. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Friday Features links:
 ~Dr. Anne Zachry posted a series of therapy putty exercise videos on her blog this week. Click here and here to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: