Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Features

This week I, 
~read the fantastic book, Happy Mealtimes with Happy Kids by Melanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP, of My Munch Bug. Keep an eye out for my book review (hopefully next week!)

~was inspired by Cheryl at Occupational Therapy Notes to donate to AOTPAC, as part of her OT Month Challenge. I believe it is SO important to support and advocate for our profession. The AOTPAC is something I've been meaning to support, but kept putting it off. It took me less than a minute to donate online. You can too! Every little bit helps!

~discovered the blog, SNEAK outside the box. Written by a speech language pathologist with progressive vision loss, this blog is an excellent resource focusing on assistive technology for children with special needs. I highly recommend you check out her blog!

~got my ProQuest login from NBCOT. Did you know that NBCOT now offers access to ProQuest and RefWorks to certificants? A great resource to access research articles for engaging in evidence based practice!

Friday Features link:
~As I mentioned above, Cheryl at Occupational Therapy Notes is holding an OT Month Challenge on her blog. Please check it out and participate!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for that book review! I'm always on the lookout for anything to help Cam with his eating. Even if just helps a tiny bit, it's major progress for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Abby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Cheryl! I love your OT Month Challenge!

      Delete

You might also enjoy: