Monday, April 9, 2012

Promote OT and Autism Awareness!

April is a busy month! It's National Occupational Therapy Month and it's National Autism Awareness Month!

Last December, I wrote a post about gifts for therapists. In that post, I forgot to include one of the most useful gifts I have received as a therapist:
This bag is a great way to promote occupational therapy and autism at the same time! And what therapist do you know who isn't carrying around way too much stuff?


The URL printed on the bag is: http://cafepress.com/disabilitystore
You can click here for a direct link to the "Proud OT" store.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That is a really nice gift!

    Tomorrow, your post on feeding will be on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great gift! I certainly never expect gifts, but I must say, this one has been very useful!

      Delete

You might also enjoy: