Friday, May 9, 2014

A Few Things

Despite experiencing several frustrating internet and computer glitches this week, I did still manage find a few things that I think are worth sharing. Check it out:

I've always felt that I remembered things better when I take handwritten notes. Here's some research to support that.

A thoughtful article on the problem with the way occupational therapists address mental health issues. I think this is spot on. What do you think?

Kids with special needs often believe in Santa or the Easter bunny or the tooth fairy for longer than is age appropriate, but how is a parent supposed to handle that? I love this idea of having the child become a holiday helper.

Noun-based or verb-based praise for children? Depends on the situation.

I love these tips for learning about new foods (without actually eating them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: