Friday, May 16, 2014

A Few Things

My thoughts this week are with those in the San Diego area affected by the fires. I am grateful to be far from the areas affected, but I know how much being near fires can affect day to day life. Even if you're not directly  in the line of the fires, the smoke in the air is such a challenge for those with respiratory challenges. I hope all of my San Diego readers are safe this weekend.

Here are a few things I stumbled across this week that I think are worth sharing:

An awesome study on teaching mindfulness to treat ADHD.

Love this idea for teaching kids how to use the right amount of glue.

"I had moments when I had to accept that my car may or may not still be outside the house when I was done with the session." Is Occupational Therapy Really a "Top Job of 2014"? by the Anonymous OT. As much as I love my job, I found myself nodding to so much in this post. 

This DIY cutting station is so cool!

With the school year winding down, it's time to plan for transitions from middle school to high school.

Did you know that May is Pediatric Stroke Awareness Month? Little Emily is such a fighter!

Visual Attention TherAppy is on sale! You've got one more day to pick it up for just $4.99!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also enjoy: