Then turn this...
...while working on all of these skills:
- using both hands to peel stickers off the sheet
- strengthening little hands to squeeze glitter glue
- developing scissor skills while snipping ribbon
- using both hands to tear tissue paper into smaller pieces
- in hand manipulation skills to roll and squish tissue paper into smaller pieces
- strengthen and use both hands to open a glue stick
- visual motor skills to put glue on paper and then shake glitter on the glue
- and more!
You don't need fancy supplies to do a craft project. Just look around your house for scraps that your little one can turn into a piece of art!